Welcome to Europik Music!
I’m Thibault, and I’m the heart and soul behind Europik Music. I’ve embarked on an incredible musical journey, collaborating with artists from various backgrounds and nurturing many young talents. I’ve led workshops and organized concerts. My extensive background in classical music, both as a workshop leader, music tutor, and cellist, has allowed me to connect with young people, their families, and audiences from diverse backgrounds in meaningful ways.
I’m really enthusiastic about digital marketing and content production. Whether it’s crafting engaging videos or designing websites, my goal is to make music touch your soul. In addition, I’m the founder of a charity in France that hosts the “Les Balades Musicales en Aveyron” summer festival. You can find more about it at www.baladesmusicalesaveyron.fr.
EVENTS Management & OPERATIONS
Logistics | Team Management | Artists Liaison | Planning & Scheduling | Budgeting | Delivery
As a Events Operations Manager, I have been involved in a wide range of artistic projects :
- Planning, budgeting, and delivering festivals.
Previous events include the Purbeck International Chamber Music Festival (UK), Les Sons Intensifs (Belgium), Les Balades Musicales en Aveyron (France), the International Guitar Festival, and the Liberation International Music Festival (Jersey).
- Organizing school workshops and educational concerts.
- Overseeing and delivering many concerts of various musical styles (classical chamber music, orchestral music, solo performance, jazz) in traditional venues (concert halls, churches) and outdoor settings (fields, musical walks, for example).
Videography | Branding | Digital Marketing | Emailing Campaign | Consulting | Social Media
- Supporting the event’s marketing plan and its execution through consulting, digital marketing, and content production.
- Designing logos and developing brand guidelines for events or companies.
- Designing and Implementing websites, including e-commerce platforms and their payment processing backends.